Our offspring is already starting to bust moves of its own. I began feeling flutters a couple weeks ago. It feels like little butterflies moving around, and it tickles when their wings brush against me. On Friday, I took the baby out dancing downtown in celebration of a coworker's 40th birthday. We were on the dance floor for a good couple hours and it was so much fun. Who needs prenatal yoga when you got House of Pain and "Jump Around"?
Saturday night, we went to see Jersey Boys and had dinner at The Hard Rock Café beforehand. The baby was active all night, though it was partial to "Paradise City" and Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You." I'm not sure Michael's convinced when I tell him the baby likes the music, but when we're watching our kid at the So You Think You Can Dance finals, he'll understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment