Over the course of the next few years, the baby and I will experience many firsts together. This past week, we had one of our first firsts.
We’ve just returned from a trip to Boise to visit Joe and Linda Berberick. We picked the perfect time to go. It was the only time it’s snowed in the city of Boise in recent memory. I'm a San Diego girl through and through, so I've never played in the falling snow. It was a blast. Here are some shots of the baby’s (and my) first time frolicking in the fresh snow.
We’ve just returned from a trip to Boise to visit Joe and Linda Berberick. We picked the perfect time to go. It was the only time it’s snowed in the city of Boise in recent memory. I'm a San Diego girl through and through, so I've never played in the falling snow. It was a blast. Here are some shots of the baby’s (and my) first time frolicking in the fresh snow.
Winter Wonderland
Keeping Warm the Ol' Fashioned Way
I'm Snow Angel
No comments:
Post a Comment