It's a good thing Avery's been such a sweet girl this year. Because when it came time for her one-on-one with the Big Guy, this is what happened:
I'm pretty sure her year of "nice" will more than make up for these few moments of "naughty."
1 comment:
Trevor Berberick
said...
Hey Mike and Paula! Love this picture, Grandma, Grandpa, my dad and I all looked at it while they were here and thought it was absolutely hilarious. :) We all miss you a bunch, and hope to see you guys soon. Keep up the good work with Avery!
1 comment:
Hey Mike and Paula! Love this picture, Grandma, Grandpa, my dad and I all looked at it while they were here and thought it was absolutely hilarious. :) We all miss you a bunch, and hope to see you guys soon. Keep up the good work with Avery!
P.S. This is Trevor by the way. :)
Post a Comment