Awww man, she's adorable! I love her trying to pronounce the word 'fox.' We really miss you guys here in Topeka, and I think it's sad that Avery's already talking and we haven't seen her since last July. I do find it GREAT! that she is learning to talk, I think that's pretty cool, i just think its too bad that we don't ever get to see you guys. Have a great time in California with cute baby Avery! :) Love, Trevor
1 comment:
Awww man, she's adorable! I love her trying to pronounce the word 'fox.' We really miss you guys here in Topeka, and I think it's sad that Avery's already talking and we haven't seen her since last July. I do find it GREAT! that she is learning to talk, I think that's pretty cool, i just think its too bad that we don't ever get to see you guys. Have a great time in California with cute baby Avery! :) Love, Trevor
Post a Comment